Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Got refund?

Being the responsible person I am, the first thing I would tell you to do with that refund is make an extra payment towards your mortgage, car or home loan... and the second thing I would tell you to do is come down to Richmond this weekend for Spring Bada Bing and visit me at Table 60. (To sweeten the deal, if you do come visit me and mention this blog, you'll get a FREE cookie print with $10 purchase.)

But what you could also do with that extra money is head to Sotto Sopra for Dollar Pasta Night. For $1.00 you can choose from spaghetti alla Bolognese, rigatoni with eggplant and mozzarella, and penne with salmon and pernod. Of course, there is a catch but it is worth it. The restaurant is asking diners to make a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and/or Our Daily Bread to qualify for the pasta deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails