Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Planning my patio garden!

This weekend I have a ton of things to do: my friend, Linda of Little Flower Designs will be at the Fine Furnishings and Fine Craft Show; Val of Bowerbox Press is having an open house to show off her fantastic letterpress;
Black Cherry Puppet Theater latest show feature a giant sock puppet (need I say more?);
and clearly, I cannot forget the Summit of AWESOME!

But I am also hoping to have time (maybe I won't sleep?) to work in our little backyard patio garden. I'm thinking nasturtiums for the window boxes since they will get full sun and can take a bit of a beating. Then definitely all my herbs - basil, dill, lavender - and sing with me "parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme." Oh, and we just got some of those upside-down, hanging tomatoes.

All the garden thinking has me searching for some garden print inspiration. You know my Summer Garden print but I am also digging the work of Pittsburgh (by way of the west coast) artist, Noelle Griskey and Pink Bathtub Designs. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails