Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

It's raining in Baltimore (cannot get the Counting Crows out of my head this month!) but the good news is all my herbs have survived the winter and happy, green shoots are poking out of the dirt just in time for Earth Day. In this spirit, here's what I've got going on so far today:
  • For the insider tips on going green in Baltimore - and upcycled art and design - visit Baltidome.
  • Three green restaurants that I've put on my list as must-have meals for Earth Day: Dogwood Cafe, Feast@4East and Woodberry Kitchen.
  • Come visit me on May 9th and check out my new "green" line at Squidfire's Spring Art Mart. I'll be "wo-manning" the Charm City Craft Mafia tent with Bowerbox Press, HVM Designs and Pink Kiss Pottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails