Thursday, April 29, 2010

An Artisanal Grilled Cheese: Three Cheese & Tomato

When I first started doing research for National Grilled Cheese month, many of that local blogs and newspapers started promoting restaurants around Baltimore with specialty grilled cheese menus. Since there are only two days left of my Grilled Cheese Month Challenge, I decided now is the time to start testing out these places. (Note: Paper Moon Diner has two of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I've had so far in Charm City but I decided for these last two days of the challenge, I had to try sandwiches from new venues. That's the courage of life, my dear.)

Mt. Washington Tavern was featured by a Baltimore Sun blogger as having an artisanal grilled cheese menu. This afternoon, I decided to check out their Three Cheese & Tomato grilled cheese sandwich: Vermont cheddar, Havarti and goat cheese with tomato on wheatberry bread. It was plated with a side of sweet potato fries and a pickle (all for $8.25).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails