Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Billy Goat Grilled Cheese

Not only was Spring Bada Bing fun for the whole illegible ink family (the pups even got to take in the trails and dog parks of Richmond) but today was where I found one of my favorite "restaurant grilled cheeses." For $5.95, you can order the "Billy Goat" grilled cheese sandwich from the Plant Zero (PZ) Cafe. This Billy Goat is far from being gruff. It's toasted goat cheese, drizzled with honey and topped with organic balsamic greens and sprouts. All this goodness is sandwiched between two slices of billy bread. (I asked one of my customers what billy bread was and they explained it is a Richmond local favorite from the Billy Bread Bakery.) I can't wait to head back down to Richmond for another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails