Friday, April 9, 2010

Try the Tryst Grilled Cheese

So, the first thing I have to say is I apologize for the grainy quality of this grilled cheese photo. (Somewhat a pleasantly ironic statement since the grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich with red pepper pesto and sliced tomato was on a whole grain bread.)

It took close to a mile to find this grilled cheese concoction but it was totally worth the five restaurant stops, one disappointed Italian restaurant manager who tried to convince me that ravioli would count and then a short trek across the bridge to Adams Morgan where we found this vegetarian delight. I'm happy I survived my out-of-town grilled cheese adventures and must confess I'm looking forward to heading back to Charm City to fire up the griddler tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails